Medication Cart,Emergency Cart,Hospital Colorful Dirt Trolley,Isolation Cart NANJING TIANAO MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD. , https://www.tianaomedical.com
2. Increase nitrogen fertilizer. Soil microorganisms need certain nitrogen when decomposing crop straws, and there is a phenomenon that crop seedlings compete for available nitrogen in the soil. Nitrogen fertilizers should be added to speed up the decay of straw, so that it can be converted into effective nutrients as soon as possible.
3. Timely plowing. After the corn stalks are crushed and returned to the field, they must be turned or hoeed immediately and deep-rooted in time. The depth of ploughing should be 20-25cm. Through ploughing and covering pressure, the problem of excessive soil voids caused by straw returning should be eliminated.
4. It is enough to return to the field. After the straw is returned to the field, the straw itself will absorb water and the microorganisms will decompose and absorb water, which will reduce the soil moisture content. Therefore, timely watering is needed to facilitate the close contact between the straw and the soil to prevent overhead.
5. The quantity is suitable. It is advisable to apply 300-400 kilograms per acre to return straw stalks. Large amount of returned crops will affect the growth of crop roots.
6. Prevent pests and diseases. Timely prevention and control of various pests and diseases, and the return of straw to fields with severe incidence of corn borer and smut. Straw stalks should be burned or returned to the field after high-temperature composting.
Medication Cart,Emergency Cart,Hospital Colorful Dirt Trolley,Isolation Cart
NANJING TIANAO MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD. , https://www.tianaomedical.com